- Nature & Nuture
- Positive Parenting
- Promoting Attachment
- Grief and Loss in Adoptive Families
- Transracial Parenting
- Preparing to Bring Your Child Home
- Beyond Adoption Day
- Lifebooks for Adopted Children
- Talking with Kids About Adoption
- Meet and Greets for CFF Clients
- Raising Children with a Heatlhy Sexual Identity
- Managing Sibling Rivalry
Children and Families First, Inc. provides a variety of parenting classes that are appropriate for families formed through adoption as well as families with biological ties to their children.
Other area organizations also offer classes. Check out our Other Classes page for more information.
Refer to the Class Schedule for details about when our seminars are scheduled.